To include your app in the explorer, create an account on cloud.walletconnect.com, go to the explorer section, and create a new listing.
We review all apps and app updates submitted to the explorer to ensure high-quality listings and safeguard from malicious entries. Use these guidelines to help your app get approved quickly.
Please ensure your app has these attributes:
- Your app supports WalletConnect
- You are the creator of the app
- Only submit live apps that are in production
- Your app should be in good working order, without bugs
- Apps should work on mainnet
Please note that WalletConnect can reject apps at our sole discretion. The following type of apps will be rejected:
- Apps that infringe on the copyright or trademarks of others
- Hateful content
- Illegal activities
- Malicious and deceptive practices
- Apps that are deemed high risk, especially (but not limited to) of being deemed any of the above
We discourage submissions of ephemeral and temporary apps, such as:
- Single token crowdsales
- Single collection NFT mintings
For the logo, we support:
- 500x500 pixel dimensions
- PNG files
- Max. 2MB
These guidelines are a living document, and should be treated as a point reference. We may remove listings that do not meet these criteria, or at our discretion.